- Are you looking for a place to hold a meeting with your business partners?
- Do you need formal premises for the presentation of your company?
- Are you seeking a calm and quiet refuge in the historical centre of Prague to stage a workshop or press conference?
- Would you like to have an informal meeting in the form of a garden party?
- Are you looking for a romantic place for your wedding?
- Would you like to invite your partners abroad to an outdoor concert with a view of the 'hundred-spired' Prague at night?
… are you acquainted with the Vrtba Garden in Malá Strana (Lesser Quarter)?
The Vrtba Garden offers ceremonial premises for various purposes. Garden parties are among the most popular forms of social events held here but we are ready to organize other ceremonies or informal meetings, press conferences or workshops.
The Vrtba Garden offers its admirers a wide range of other possible uses and delights, e.g. tours through the garden with ceremonial illumination, or chamber concerts for invited guests. In the Gallery which forms a part of the Vrtba Garden, it is possible to set up an exhibition of artwork (since 2000 regular exhibitions of contemporary Czech and foreign artists have been held here).
Those who seek a romantic place for their wedding will find Vrtba Garden a quiet, intimate, charming and formal location.
The manager of the Vrtba Garden, Casus Direct Mail, is ready to provide organizers of various community events with a complete set of services, either within its own technical and professional capacities or in cooperation with a number of leading businesses specializing in catering, programme provision, furniture and floral decorations.
The price for the rental of the Vrtba Garden and Vrtba Palace is fixed, based on the agreement of the parties concerned.
The price is always calculated individually for each event, depending on the size of the leased external and internal premises, and the extent of the services rendered in catering, programme provision, technical equipment, decoration, etc. The price also depends on the overall number of participants in the specific event.
Regarding the safety of the guests and in order to maintain quality and protect this cultural monument, the maximum capacity of the Vrtba Garden is limited to 400 persons.
Please send us a specification of your event, the dates and number of guests and we will provide you with a quotation for the rental of the Vrtba Garden.